Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last Leg

This is my last leg of what feels like twenty. Not my legs, really, but my trip's. I'd be some sort of freak human who got lots of his freak legs chopped off. This paragraph should end now.

I just flew into London from Budapest, where I knew two absolutely useless Hungarian phrases drilled into to my head in high school. The beginning of my journey was starting to feel like some faint reality until I landed at Gatwick Airport and everything from London Part 1 and Western Europe came flooding back.

If you requested a postcard, you might wait a bit longer. I was all ready to send them from India until I approached the post office desk in the airport, and naturally he was fast asleep. I'm okay with that; it was late. He woke up soon enough, so I went back to him, but he told me that post office doesn't actually send mail. I miss India so much. I really do.

1 comment:

Supal said...

wtf ravi?